Stop Smoking Cannabis in Derby
Have you been looking to stop smoking Cannabis in Derby ? Well you may think “Why should I”. Well, I’ll list the reasons further below but for me it distorts your perception of life and acts as a demotivator in your life. If this doesn’t bother you – then fair enough.
By the shear fact that you’re reading this then clearly it’s occurred to you that to stop smoking Cannabis in Derby is something you’ve thought about. OK, so why should you ? Well I’ve mentioned the demotivation aspect of it’s use. It’s also a fact that many companies now carry out drugs and alcohol tests on their employees – and potential employees. The effects of cannabis / marijuana / weed etc stays in your system for weeks – so the chances are that if you’re a user you’ll get found out and either lose your job / get turned down for a job.
Why do employers “screen” against the use of cannabis ?
Well, its not because they’re spoilsports. It’s quite simple – and most importantly : “Employers have a duty to protect the safety of their workplace under the Health and safety at Work Act. That includes ensuring that employees are not working under the influence of drugs. ” Have a look at https://www.tuc.org.uk/resource/drug-testing-workplace
How does cannabis affect me ?
- Severe anxiety, therefore a fear that one is being watched or followed (paranoia)
- Very strange behavior, seeing, hearing or smelling things that aren’t there, not being able to tell imagination from reality (psychosis)
- Loss of sense of personal identity
- Lowered reaction time
- Increased heart rate (risk of heart attack)
- Increased risk of stroke
- Problems with coordination (impairing safe driving or playing sports)
- Sexual problems (for males)
- Up to seven times more likely to contract sexually transmitted infections
than non-users (for females)
Longer term effects
- Decline in IQ (up to 8 points if prolonged use started in adolescent age)
- Poor school / College / University performance and higher chance of dropping out
- Impaired thinking and ability to learn and perform complex tasks
- Lower life satisfaction
- Addiction (about 9% of adults and 17% of people who started smoking as teens)
- Potential development of opiate abuse
- Relationship problems, intimate partner violence
- Antisocial behavior including stealing money or lying
- Financial difficulties
- Increased welfare dependence
- Greater chances of being unemployed or not getting good jobs
How can you help me ?
Well, it’s quite simple really. Have a look at my web site www.alexanderpractice.co.uk ….. and particularly the page on stopping smoking – https://alexanderpractice.co.uk/stop-smoking The principles and the cost are totally the same. Clearly you can contact me via the website or directly via email on email@example.com or Telephone 07582 865 265 . It’s a one off session. All I need you to do is have the expectation that you’re going to stop smoking Cannabis in Derby.
Contact me now
Geoffrey Schofield D.CBT D.Hyp Hypnotherapist in Derby & Cognitive Behavioural Therapist in Derby providing help to stop smoking cannabis in Derby.