OCD Examples in Derby – For Help Call 07582 865 265 Now I’m frequently asked for OCD examples in Derby by clients visiting my surgery in Oakwood…..Well,it is felt that there are four main areas of OCD, as well as the many different ‘off shoots’ of the ailment within each group. But, a person’s OCD will typically be in one of these areas….
1. Checking ie – windows, locks, taps,
2. Contamination ie, – germs, dirt etc
3. Stockpiling ie – hoarding, never throwing anything away.
4. Ruminating / or invasive thoughts ie – Did I switch off the kettle ? Did I molest that person ? etc etc
These are the most general types of OCD and some of the worries connected with them. This is of course not meant to be a comprehensive list and is beyond the scope of this article. Therefore, a good website to check with full examples of OCD in Derby would be http://www.ocduk.org/types-ocd and my own website http://alexanderpractice.co.uk/hypnotherapy-services/ocd-obsessive-compulsive-disorder-in-derby/
OCD therefore :
1. Burns up large amounts of time (in excess of an hour at a time).
2. Creates stress and anxiety.
3. Obstructs life in the work place, at home, within relationships etc.
This is just a brief outline of OCD examples in Derby. More information regarding my range of services is available at my website www.alexanderpractice.co.uk Of course please feel free to contact me directly for any advice or clarification either via email : email@example.com or on the main telephone number 01332 559 126 or Mobile 07582 865 265. I look forward to hearing from you.Geoffrey Schofield D.CBT D.Hyp.